How can we help you ?
Hitech Services is Tally Integrator (TI), Solution Partner who has been identified and trained to provide quality IT solutions.
Services Provided by us
Scoping - Defining and controlling what is required or not required to complete the project. Scoping will also include a detailed system study, designing and defining of the various aspects or elements of the business.
Design - The process of defining the architecture, components, modules, interfaces, and data for the solution being developed to satisfy the requirements of the customer.
Developing - Subsequent to defining the scope of the project and designing the system, the TI will construct the solution. The developed solutions will be tested by performing pilot runs to iron out any discrepancy would also be managed.
Implementation - The TI will rollout the developed solution to all business locations. The TI will provide training services to staff to get them acquainted with the solution.
Maintenance - Post implementation support and the responsibility of keeping the solution in a good working order will be handled by the TI.
- Tally to Tally using Synchronisation
- Tally to External Application and vice versa using the Interfaces Available
- Tally to Web Service using HTTP Interface
- Tally to External Applications using Export
- Data from External Application in XML using Import
Elements of Engagements
Hitech services will offer solutions to business requirements which can be broadly classified as Medium to Large and Small solutions.
Medium to Large Solutions
- Medium and Large solutions would typically mean Multi Location deployment, Vertical Solutions, Complex Integrations with one or more solutions, Multiple Reports which are complex in nature.
- These solutions typically cost in excess of many tens of thousand of rupees
- In these cases a we will provide the following services
We will also provide consulting services to assist organizations improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement.
Elements of Engagements
Changes in technologies are guaranteed; and business processes will also continue to evolve. This could result in the need to upkeep your solution.
Tally.ERP 9 will keep pace with changes in technology and business processes; multiple releases are planned over the next few years which also include major new Tally.ERP 9 versions.
A TI will typically offers you these options for Support:
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)
AMC provides you reliable, quick and guaranteed support where the costs on any unforeseen risks are shared with the Service Partner. This would typically be in the range of 30% per year (of the entire solutions and license value).
- Predictable cost - Product upkeep across all Tally.ERP 9 versions and releases
- Regular systems & data health check up
- Telephonic & Email support
- Remote Support & trouble shooting
- Contracted rate for onsite support and training
Need Based (Per Call) Support
In this case, you will have to reach out to the TI for any support or upkeep requirements, as the need arises. The risks and rewards become entirely yours, unlike in an AMC which is a shared risk model.
- Ideal if your support requirements are low. Costs could be in the range of Rs.3600 - Rs.9000 per person day
- You benefit if the support and redevelopments on existing solutions to make it compatible with the latest releases requirements are minimal.