Financial Management Controls
We Your Lifeline - Financeat Your Finger Tips...!
Tally. ERP9 comes with rich features & financial reports that give you the necessary management and control of your business. A few of these are listed below :
- Funds Flow & Cash Flow reports – Help you locate bottlenecks.
- Bank reconciliation - Keeps your bank books in sync, and identify unclear instruments.
- Customer Credit Limits - To limit risk of default and large losses.
- Budgets - Keep tabs on projected expenses against actuals.
- Mark vouchers post dated - These will reflect into the books of accounts only on/after that date.
- For needs where reports have to consider a transaction that has not happened (say salaries for this month that get paid the next month) vouchers (called 'reversing journals') can be marked to 'disappear' for reports post a specific date.
- "Scenario" management - Helps you with your business forecasting and planning. You can use optional, reversing journals and memorandum vouchers, to aid in recording provisional entries that are useful for interim reports.
- Multiple inventory valuation - You can decide one valuation method for the business, and be able generate financial reports using any other valuation method - as the statutory method may not be appropriate for your needs, your bankers and for other decisions.
- Cash balances can go negative - You can get warned if this is about to happen, or see reports and make the necessary corrections.
- Several business exceptions are available (negative stocks, negative ledgers) - For you to exercise control over these activities.
- A one-screen business ratios with drill down right up to the transactions - Help you to correct course frequently.
- Item wise & document wise profitability statements to control revenue leakage and inappropriate pricing.
- Internal audits are supported with audit controls - Authorised users can mark vouchers as 'audited' and can get to see reports on changes made post audit, and the name of the person making the change.